Thursday, November 10, 2005

Update on October Updates

I'm trying to be neither alliterative nor redundant - the title just came out that way...

Anyway, back on November 2, I noted that we were working on getting the October updates re-released as EXE and RTF files, rather than CD ISO format. Well, the web development team has the correct bits now and is working to rebuild the pages - I expect the job to be completed by early next week. Look for an update here once the job is done.

There was also a single update released earlier this week that applies to XPE - MS05-053 is a critical security update for XP Pro. We're releasing it as a desktop update and I expect it to be available early next week as well for Embedded customers. The componentized version will be in our next scheduled release in December.

That's about it for now.

1 comment:

Matt said...

I found out a good website on XP during searching please have a look.

http://windowsxphacks.blogspot.com/