Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Motorola's New Phone Lineup Includes 18K Gold Snakeskin Razr 2 -- Motorola Phones

I didn't hit on this until I read the subtitle in the story:

The company rolled out nine new phones aimed at consumers who are entertainment hungry and fashion aware. [emphasis mine]

My first thought was: entertainment addicted and fashion victims, more likely.  My second thought was: I guess you have to do something to keep people buying new phones every few months.

What do I use?  A second-hand (I bought it from a friend) Samsung SCH-i730.  Great WM5 phone, Pocket PC sized because I like the form factor (MS Reader is too small to use on Smart Phones).  Next phone?  No idea, but it will be the same form factor...

del.icio.us tags: , ,

Motorola's New Phone Lineup Includes 18K Gold Snakeskin Razr 2 -- Motorola Phones

No comments: